CELEBRATING CONTEMPORARY FASHION
Hello dear, I am Alyona Bauska, creator of the brand. I am a digital artist, passionate about colors and endless opportunities to combine & play with them in creating forms, patterns, and gradients. I started my fashion journey by creating clothes with my prints in the 2010s.
- collection in collaboration with Museum of Decorative Arts Design Designer used art objects from the national golden fund of museum to create prints for collection and to find a new perspective on pieces created a century ago, collection was presented in the museum
- QooQoo collaborated with Coca-Cola Company in 2016, creating upcycled backpacks from the huge all-over building advertising sheets.
- Collections have been made with the support of Maybelline New York cosmetic brand that have featured twice in the opening of Riga Fashion Week
- clothes for advertising characters of Tele2 Latvia
- collaboration in creating a collection inspired by Ghetto Games, collection was opening Riga Fashion Week at the National Library hall, which is widely known as Gaismas Pils
- created beanie hats and t-shirts with special design for LIDO restaurants
- A series of garments & socks created for JAMESON "Bez Bailem" campaign
- Garments for Fuze Tea "Refuze To Choose" campaign
- VEF Riga bascetball team - we created transformer hats that are hats and balaclavas depending on way you wear them
- We created crispy white sweatshirts with fluffy PERSIL embroidery for the company employees in Europe
Publications A selection of publications worldwide: Vogue Italy, L'Officiel Latvia, Vogue China, Elle China, Vogue.it, NYLON blog, Stella magazine, Cosmopolitan, Pastaiga, Lilit, Institute Mag, Paulette, BUST magazine, Air Baltic calendar, NJAL blog, Facehunter blog, Shape, Veto magazine, Modernists & others
Awards & Recognitions Latvian National Style & Fashion Award as Best Designer Debut of the year in 2011, Participation in major fashion exhibition in Museum of Applied Arts in Cologne, Germany ( Museum für Angewandte Kunst Köln) in 2015, traveling exhibition "Let's talk about Fashion" opened in Latvian National Library in 2014, traveling exhibition "Designers&Makers" initiated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Latvia in 2014, 1st place at Influential Brand top on Instagram - according to DDB Hub (data on January2014).